Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Comfort Zone

Lately, I am finding myself heading to my computer when I feel stressed or just want a break and get away from everything. Is that weird or what? I feel like my comfort zone (as of lately) is my computer. Even if I don't exactly need to do anything. I'd try to check emails, check blogs, surf the net or write a post (like I am doing right now!). I do however, DO a lot of work on my computer -- mainly for work, and I do a lot of banking online, my accounting is done thru the computer with my accounting software, I do most of my shopping online, etc.

I can't exactly get out of the house and drive somewhere because I don't have my own vehicle. And besides, I don't really feel like driving especially when I am stressed.

So right now... my computer will do fine and keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment