Saturday, February 16, 2008

Snow... and more snow!

I'm loving it! We have had TONS of snow as of these past weeks. Last week we had AT LEAST a foot of snow and on Thursday we had another 8 inches at least, and then it is forecasted that we'll have another 5-10" (inches) of snow for Saturday night thru Sunday. My hub says that we haven't had a winter with this much snow in almost 20 years. I guess the weather comes in cycles too. Anyway, the kids and I had fun shoveling snow last Thursday. It's so cute when my little boy tries to walk through the snow and then flops into the snow... the snow is almost half his height. We took some pictures of the snow and all, which I hope to upload later. (I know I have been slacking on the pictures updates as well -- been really busy lately.)

I do love the snow but I don't care much for when the temperature is below zero, which has been lately!

Well, I know some people have been asking why I haven't updated in a while (I'm trying to spend less time on the computer and more time playing with the kids. And if I am on the computer, I need to do work). So, here's a quick, random post for you. I'll try my best to give you a more detailed update soon!

PS. By the way, I just want to let you know that I am going to be an aunt three times this year. My sister-in-law's Kim (a girl, around June) and Lora (around October) are expecting a baby, and then my sister, Cheryl is expected to have her baby around October as well. The extended family is growing!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment