Sunday, June 1, 2008

Here are the rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Hmm... I would have been turning 18... Just started off with college, taking BS in Computer Science. Life was a little rough, new place to live in, new school, new church... chaos but I lived, had fun and learned nevertheless.

2) What are five things on your to-do list for today?

Let's see...

- Finish doing laundry and folding
- Finish wrapping the Mother's Day little gifts (to be distributed at church on Saturday)
- Clean the house
- Pick up groceries
- Make Friday night dinner

3) What snacks do I enjoy?

Chips, Nuts, Fruit, Sandwiches

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire?

Donate some to the church to do the Work, pay off all outstanding debts, set up both my families' future... and my kids... invest.

5) Three Bad Habits

(1) Procrastinate (2) Not exercising as much, (3) Staying up too late and being lazy in the mornings

6) 5 places I have lived… (present to then)

-Fond du Lac, WI USA
-Eldorado, WI USA
-Davao City, Philippines (Mindanao)
-Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (Visayas)
-San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines (Luzon)
... been and lived all over the Philippines.

7) 5 Jobs I have had

-worked for a summer at a General Merchandising store/warehouse
-assist at the UCG-Philippines office Mailing department
-Computer Graphics designer
-Co-Owner / Owner for Black Tie Solutions, LLC, Phlower Cards, LLC
-Contractual Web Master for Hexagon Metrology, Inc.

... and a full-time Mom

Six suckers, er people I want to know more about…

1 Chery
2 Meryl
3 Isis
4 Ann
5 Phou
...

No comments:

Post a Comment