Friday, June 27, 2008

Jun 27 -- Friday's Feast

Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?

It was a lil' warm earlier this morning, but then towards the afternoon it rained... hard. It is still in the 70's tonight, though.
Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

I should say a low 2. Even though, I own 2 businesses (together with my husband), I am so very much inclined in being a SAHM. I never was into the 'go out into the world and compete career-wise'. SAHM and running/owning your own lil' business works for me.
Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

I have both blinds and curtains.
Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.

My kids coming up to me unexpectedly just to give me a hug or kiss. Or a nice cup of hot chocolate drink. A phone call from home.
Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

My hubby does (at least 5 times). I usually don't get up (even with the annoying alarm going off) unless the kids wake me up and sometimes if I am lucky, I can get them to lay with me in bed for a couple more minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment