Friday, June 13, 2008

No water heater

I don't have any hot water. The city must have turned off the gas lines. This is my first time to take a cold shower in a very long time. I used to take cold showers all the time while I was still living in the Philippines, even in a colder climate place (like Eden). So, I should be used to it, right? Besides, it is warming up a little bit here too and been a lil' bit humid. At least we still have power (electricity). I heard in some places here in town, they even have no electricity... so I am thankful for the water -- even if it is not hot.

I had to give the kids their baths at Mom/Dad's today while we were over there for dinner. I don't think the kids can handle colder water yet. Hopefully, we get our heat back and be able to be spoiled with hot/warm water on tap again. :-p

This week has been such a busy week, I am soooo glad for the Sabbath. God knew when He created the Sabbath day for us. We definitely need the break and reflect on Him. Have a Happy Sabbath everyone and please help pray for those people who are affected by the flooding and storms that just went through.

No comments:

Post a Comment